´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, July 21♥
Wow wow wow, Tomorrow School will end at 1.30pm, finally I can get home early and rest. Today was a long day and was quite tiring but I do enjoyed my lesson. My teacher saw us with a pathetic exhausted face listening to her lesson, she gave each and every one of us a lollipop to cheer us up.
At the beginning of the lesson, started with this...
Ms Leow: Hidayat, please make good use of yourself now. (meaning asking him to set up the visualizer)
Hidayat: Huh? make good use of myself?
Classmate.R: YEA! So now you are an useless pork! HAHAHAHA!
Damn joker isn't it? That's why I told you, I do enjoyed my lesson! HAHAHAHA!
After finished my lesson, I headed back home to prepare as I'm accompanied Baby to Kevin's house for a haircut. Baby's hair look damn short now but is neater than the previous one so I prefer this than the previous.
I think blogger have something wrong if I'm not wrong, as it's hard to type and edit for my post now. ARGH! Damn irritated by it.
At the beginning of the lesson, started with this...
Ms Leow: Hidayat, please make good use of yourself now. (meaning asking him to set up the visualizer)
Hidayat: Huh? make good use of myself?
Classmate.R: YEA! So now you are an useless pork! HAHAHAHA!
Damn joker isn't it? That's why I told you, I do enjoyed my lesson! HAHAHAHA!
After finished my lesson, I headed back home to prepare as I'm accompanied Baby to Kevin's house for a haircut. Baby's hair look damn short now but is neater than the previous one so I prefer this than the previous.
I think blogger have something wrong if I'm not wrong, as it's hard to type and edit for my post now. ARGH! Damn irritated by it.



