´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, July 11♥
YEAPS! I finally watched my Ice Age3 3D !!

Alright, quite a good day for me today although I've to wake up at 7am? ZzzZzz... Accompanied Baby to SGH to return the watch then after that, Baby's dad drove me to School for test. Reached Baby's home and straight away headed to bed as I'm bloody damn shag.

Slept till 3pm plus, Baby's Mom cooked lunch for which tasted delicious, I love it damn much! At night, we had Pizza for dinner and his Mom ate with us too. Around 9 plus, went back home to prepare then headed off to Plaza Sing for Ice Age3.

Damn nice! The 3D effect was great but just too little of it, show ends at 3am plus, reached home around 4 going to 5am. So I'm exhausted now, perhaps Tomorrow I'll upload those photos I took today aye? =]

Labels: