´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 27♥
 HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO JUNQI AKA BLUR ASS!

ARGH! Seriously, I'm in love with the games in itouch! Damn fun playing with!

School goes well end well but the only thing was I'm feeling very sleepy, I think I didn't get enough sleep? Afternoon time, raining damn heavily and pouring like mad! Its causes my shoes to turn wet like salted fish, ZzzZzz... Tomorrow I share wear my converse to School but I'm worries about Tomorrow's weather, AHHHHH~

Finished School around 4.50pm as we got mock exam going on. Later on, Baby and I will be meeting with Mingyuan as usual study session! It has been a long time since the last time I uploaded photos, not I'm lazy but its photobucket's fault. 

Anyway, Baby's Mom cooked popcorn chicken! Its damn delicious and superb tasty! YAMMMMMM~

As you can see, my one long list of bloglink I've cut it short now, so those who changed link and wanted to be linked can send me your link through shortmix aye? Thanks so much!

Labels: