´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 20♥
After my 1.30pm lunch break, I went back home due to chest pain since early morning. After resting for awhile, I went over to Baby's campus to look for him. Baby was so blur that he put his wallet in the club room when everybody already headed off to clock out.

Took a lot of pictures today but I'll upload them as soon as possible aye? Later on, will go and meet up with Mingyuan, not slacking together but to study. Cause his paper starts on Tuesday and mine is on Thursday so need some revision.

I'M SO SO SO GUILTY !!!!
I dropped Baby's Itouch on the FLOOR! Not those normal floor like those path way but on the ROAD while crossing! I'm so so so guilty! But Baby didn't blame me on that and he said its okay. BUT! I'm still very upset over it, cause I love it very much!

Due to my clumsiness, I dropped it on the floor. I wonder when I'll stop dropping my stuff or perhaps Baby's stuff? Hmmmm... Good question!

Labels: