´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 25♥
ARGH!! My Maths Teacher is so so so unreasonable!
On previous Saturday I went back School but the Security told me that if the attendant is not with me means there's no lesson so I went back home. But end up, today my Teacher scolded me for not coming for lesson on Saturday.
So I told him what's happened on Saturday but he pushed the blame on me? Said that that's not an excuse? Hello? He supposed to come at 8am but he came at 9plus?!?! If he came on time then he had already passed the Security our attendant sheet! So whose fault? HIS FAULT! But he pushed it to me!
Did I sing this song to him before?
" You can push the blame on me~ You can push the blame on me~ You can push the blame on me~ "
Am I Akon? I am NOT! And I don't think I got sing to him this before. So why he so $!%*!$^!*$!& one?
Always demoralise us rather than motivate us. No wonder every Tuesday after his lesson, we went to our Chem lesson, our MOST caring teacher on Earth will always ask us this... " Aiyo, why you all look so demoralise? Just finished Maths arh? I knew it! HAHAHAS "
YOU SEE! Even our Chem Teacher knew about it and he was so kind that he motivate us to cheer us up after your evil treats to us!
Still dare to threaten me that he will call my parents and tell them about it? HELLO?? It doesn't work on me alright? I've already told my parents and he confirm get hell from my Dad for sure! Defintely my Dad will scold him upside-down for this. So in the end, he planned not to call. Are he admitting? I think YES! Pride always track him down. That's the truth.
On previous Saturday I went back School but the Security told me that if the attendant is not with me means there's no lesson so I went back home. But end up, today my Teacher scolded me for not coming for lesson on Saturday.
So I told him what's happened on Saturday but he pushed the blame on me? Said that that's not an excuse? Hello? He supposed to come at 8am but he came at 9plus?!?! If he came on time then he had already passed the Security our attendant sheet! So whose fault? HIS FAULT! But he pushed it to me!
Did I sing this song to him before?
" You can push the blame on me~ You can push the blame on me~ You can push the blame on me~ "
Am I Akon? I am NOT! And I don't think I got sing to him this before. So why he so $!%*!$^!*$!& one?
Always demoralise us rather than motivate us. No wonder every Tuesday after his lesson, we went to our Chem lesson, our MOST caring teacher on Earth will always ask us this... " Aiyo, why you all look so demoralise? Just finished Maths arh? I knew it! HAHAHAS "
YOU SEE! Even our Chem Teacher knew about it and he was so kind that he motivate us to cheer us up after your evil treats to us!
Still dare to threaten me that he will call my parents and tell them about it? HELLO?? It doesn't work on me alright? I've already told my parents and he confirm get hell from my Dad for sure! Defintely my Dad will scold him upside-down for this. So in the end, he planned not to call. Are he admitting? I think YES! Pride always track him down. That's the truth.



