´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, August 10♥
Didn't go anywhere today as due to tiredness of course, plus Tomorrow School will be reopen, I must saved up all my energy for School.

After rest, I guess I must start my revision for my prelims and of course my O level. Cause for now, these are the most important task I must achieve for the best.

I loves this long weekend I had for this week, it makes me have enough resting time and more time spending outside with Baby. 
Anyway, I'm craving for the Black Pepper Steak again! No matter what, I'm sure I wanna get it on this coming Friday or perhaps Saturday?

By the way, I think that Chinese words are awesome, don't you think so? They might have the same sound when you pronounce it but it might not be the same meaning when you write it. so these often turns out to become a laughing matter when people wrote it in a hilarious ways. Got what I mean? 

In a relationship there are many obstacles, these will become your 'love exam' for both of you to get over with and have a stable relationship. This is also the time for both of you to accept one another weakness. So hopefully every couple can overcome it aye? =]

Labels: