´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 18♥
Normal people will get more and more mature when they grown up. Sometimes, there will still be some minority that minds does not match their age. Perhaps, these are the ones that are abnormal and somehow got mentally disable =]

If you are a great person or maybe not that perfect but overall still consider good, you don't need to pray for anything; God will grant your wishes even if you didn't do so.

God don't create whores, but devils lead you so. If you walk the path that God asked you to go, you will never ever become such a lousy person. But you chose to listen to devils' words, so don't put words into God's mouth but to blame yourself.

First time heard that God created people to do smut stuff man! I wonder who is the God that will do such creation? Or perhaps there is no such God, but she insist that God does that on her. I sincerely think that God that she believe is so poor thing, got defamed by her. I hope that she will repent before  anything strike on her.

May God bless you~

Labels: