´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, August 14♥
HOHOHO, in the first place, I did said before that all my posts was not trying to pinpointing on anyone, it was just that SOMEONE was so agitated by what I'm saying which was all none of her fishing business for no reason?
Now who is the one that pinpointing on others? Is YOU! Did I write the intial of your first name, my dear fishing OLD WHORE. So what is your OLD MAN trying to say? Oh yah, your Old man's dressing sense is superb FASHION! May he share with us about his dressing style? Perhaps one day when we want to cosplay as a FISHMONGER we can learn from him. His dressing style will turn up to be our FASHION TREND 2009 man!
For Old Whore, if you want to lodge a police report; Go ahead! I'm waiting for it, see who is the one will get it then. For your info, NA just need to score 19points below for Nlevel can straight away go to Higher Nitec. Now is 2009, not your 2005 Nlevel time. Go and think about it why your friends cant get in, cause they are not that intelligent, understand?
Frankly speaking, I'm not that intelligent too. But at least I don't need to enter Normal TECH when I'm 13. Jealous? What you have for me to jealous about? Your ITE cert which I forever won't get it? Or your FLAWED FACE which need THICK MAKE-UP and EXPENSIVE TREATMENT to make it look flawless? Or your FATS? Opps!
HAHAHA~
yawn, so many work to do but luckily there's a joker whore around entertaining. =]
Now who is the one that pinpointing on others? Is YOU! Did I write the intial of your first name, my dear fishing OLD WHORE. So what is your OLD MAN trying to say? Oh yah, your Old man's dressing sense is superb FASHION! May he share with us about his dressing style? Perhaps one day when we want to cosplay as a FISHMONGER we can learn from him. His dressing style will turn up to be our FASHION TREND 2009 man!
For Old Whore, if you want to lodge a police report; Go ahead! I'm waiting for it, see who is the one will get it then. For your info, NA just need to score 19points below for Nlevel can straight away go to Higher Nitec. Now is 2009, not your 2005 Nlevel time. Go and think about it why your friends cant get in, cause they are not that intelligent, understand?
Frankly speaking, I'm not that intelligent too. But at least I don't need to enter Normal TECH when I'm 13. Jealous? What you have for me to jealous about? Your ITE cert which I forever won't get it? Or your FLAWED FACE which need THICK MAKE-UP and EXPENSIVE TREATMENT to make it look flawless? Or your FATS? Opps!
HAHAHA~
yawn, so many work to do but luckily there's a joker whore around entertaining. =]



