´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, August 16♥
Hohoho! Woke up in the morning, Baby's Dad bought breakfast for us. After breakfast, Baby started to play his 'Tower defence' so I went to do my assignment. Finished my assignment, I started watching 'ming zhong zhu ting wo ai ni', it a romance Taiwan drama of it's damn hilarious! Seriously, I laughed like crazy, of course the romance part is damn touching.

Evening, we went out to have dinner with Baby's family at Hougang but Baby's parents were eating at the upper Hawker centre whereas Baby and I were eating at another Hawker. Today was my treat! I treated Baby Steak!

Baby promised me next month he will pay for my rebonding, WOOOOHOOOO~ !! Seriously, Baby dote me like a little precious to him which he never done it before to others. Now, without I restraining, Baby agrees to quite smoking. LOVES~

Sometimes I'll start thinking that What if I lose him, what if one day he left me? My eyes will start to turn watery and I feel that my heart start aching. I know that he won't leave me, but sometime you know girls like to think that much?

My friends told me this like what Mingyuan had said before, He's a good catch, don't ever lose him, it hard to find. I admit that seriously he's a good catch who hard to find. Every time my mind started go wild, I don't know why my heart will tells me that I will never ever let this happen, treasure what you have now. Baby I LOVE YOU~

Night time, we met up with Mingyuan around his block. Hours later, Alvin and Judy joined us. We from Blk 229 shifted to a park that nearby Baby's block then we shifted again to Baby's house downstairs, just because they wanted to play Uno Spin? Frankly speaking, its fun to play Uno Spin with more than three people.

Till 4.30am, all of us home sweet-ed home.
Its time to catch some beauty sleep. 

Labels: