´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, August 19♥
Hopefully you will really spare a thought for your Dad, its not easy to earn money so please think wisely before you spend the money. Spending money on those unnecessary stuff, don't you feel guilty? If you really meant what you said, I might change my thinking of you. Not to be sarcastic, but its true. =]

HAPPY 6TH MONTHSARY !!
Time flies, its already half a year since the day you are together with me. I will still counting on... All this while, I can see the effort that you had put into our relationship. Days that you really trying very hard to make me laugh when I'm angry or sad, days that you spoiled me as if I'm a spoil child, dote me like a little princess. 

I love you, what you have done I really appreciate. Hope that I won't disappoint you by not being a good girlfriend aye? Let's continue walking through this path together till we get old.

Having a great day today, hopefully everyday will full with laughter and joy. Afternoon lesson was fun, as my teacher was preparing us for our Oral which is round the corner, at first I was really bored to the core. I started walking to Huiying's desk and refill water into her eye solution.

Then I started walking around spraying water on my classmates who are guys, I know it was quite lame but due to bored-ness so yahs. Then all of them started to borrow the bottle from me and sprayed on their friends. HAHAHAS! Damn LAME!

Finished School around 5pm, once teacher released I dash out of class straight away. Now, I'm at Baby's house. I shall watch episode15 of MingZhongZuTingWoAiNi to relax myself a little bit before I turn on my 'turbo' and chiong for my exams.

And and and... Tonight will be the 7th month hungry ghost festival 'opening ceremony', you guys feeling excited to see 'woo woo'(ghost)? ^^ Don't stay out late aye.


I wish I could see some friendly ones, but I'm SCARED ! =.=

Labels: