´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, August 31♥
I woke up around 11am plus, I gave School a miss today. My Mom asked my Dad to mp the floor, then awhile later my Dad trying to hint me... "Hey, today you got go out or not? Wanna help me mop the floor?" I was like duhs~ =.=!! So sad, I can't help out today as I need to go out.

Went over to Compass Popular Store to get some materials, then headed off to find Baby at his Campus. Baby was busying in his Workshop so left me and Jasmine in the Club Room. To make good use of my time, eventually I did my work in the Room.

Later on, I'm meeting up with MingYuan and Junqi at 8pm. Baby look so tired today, my poor Baby~ =[

FYI: To clear your doubts, for asking why after I rebonded, there's no different from the past. All these photos are my previous photos which I took before I rebonded my hair. When I'm free, I'll post my recent ones, Thank you! =]







Baby took my photo








I love this photo =]








My lovable dearest Baby Hubby!
I snapshot his photo

Labels: