´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 13♥
If you really don't bother, in the first place why you care so much? Sensitive brat! Nobody was talking about you in the first place, but you chose to self proclaim. What a mental disable who like to make idiotic comments when there's nothing to do with her?
Olevel? So what? At least I'm going through Olevel now, I'm still better that those who have no chance to experience what Olevel life is isn't it? So what you are in Poly now? Isn't you walking a long path before you REACH Poly? Isn't you from ITE before you go Poly? I must made myself clear that I'm not looking down on you because you come from ITE.
Seriously speaking, I wonder is it Poly doesn't care about the English grade? If that case, I wonder why for Olevel students need a B3 for Olevel to let us enter Poly? Hmmmm... That's weird.
Oh yahs, "evil forces"? I wonder what century you are at now, still fancy on Starwars? Hello, now is Transformer not Starwars already. By the way, may the force be with you. =]
Labels: Hypocrite who thinks that she is 'holy'. YAHS HOLY SHIT



