´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, August 13♥
School ended early due to the mock exam which started around 2pm. Had a little chit-chat session with Chiyan during my lunch time, glad to hear from her that she had a boyfriend already. She asked me out for rollerblading on Saturday, I'm still thinking about it whether should I go or not, cause my timetable for Sat is quite packed.
Around 4pm, Jeanette and I went to bus stop and we saw the bus that we wanted to take drove off, not one bus but THREE! So we started worried that the buses we wanted to take might come late as three buses had gone.
Higher nitec certificate? Oh, isn't you from NITEC then gone up to Higher nitec? Do you know that for my Nlevel grades, I can go Higher Nitec straight away after my Nlevel without going through Nitec?
But I chose not to, know the reason behind? I knew that just a Higher Nitec cert wont bring me to any places and I cant earn much for a living.
If you are so satisfy with your that little cert, why don't you just take the cert and go look for a 'high pay' job then. Why you still wanna get into Poly? You are so contradicting! Please THINK before you TALK, before you embarrass yourself by your contradiction.
Why I will call you a whore? Those smut activities you did in the past, you know well enough. Be careful of HIV, my dear. =] I don't know whether your bf know about what you did previously but I guess if I'm a guy, I will never ever accept that.
Do I seems to be afraid? There is not such word in my dictionary. Why don't you restraint yourself from not reading my blog if you like to get so agitated over what I posted?
Ensure? Who the fish are you to Ensure about? He's already nothing to do with you, am I right? So what for you care so much? Don't tell me your bf don't worth your concern and care, so you rather throw your holy love and care on other people bf? HAHAHAHA!
And last but not least, please don't always thinks that your bf in University as if its a damn big business, is HIM in University but not YOU! If just because like that you can be so proud over it and goes ya ya, then I can tell you this...
My Eldest brother got a MASTER degree and my second Brother was a Uni graduate, so isn't it means that I can be bloody proud over it and goes around telling people... "Oei, my brother got a Master degree, don't know anything go ask him lar" ?
When its your turn in Uni, you wanna be proud, I don't give a damn about it. =]
Who is the one that idiotic uhs? From the results shows that. LOL!
And last but not least, please don't always thinks that your bf in University as if its a damn big business, is HIM in University but not YOU! If just because like that you can be so proud over it and goes ya ya, then I can tell you this...
My Eldest brother got a MASTER degree and my second Brother was a Uni graduate, so isn't it means that I can be bloody proud over it and goes around telling people... "Oei, my brother got a Master degree, don't know anything go ask him lar" ?
When its your turn in Uni, you wanna be proud, I don't give a damn about it. =]
Who is the one that idiotic uhs? From the results shows that. LOL!



