´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, August 5♥
Today attended School as usual, nothing much except that I coughing badly through my lessons end. My physic teacher was quite worried about my cough so he asked me to go home and rest during the 1.30pm break. So I went home and rest till 5plus Baby came back home.
Nothing much to blog today but I do need to prepare for Tomorrow's Math paper. ARGH! But I just ate my medicine and now I felt a little bit sleepy. Hmmm, perhaps after I woke up then I study for my paper?
Anyway, I'm quite fed up with my Geography cause my teacher is making us stay back till 7pm and they think that this might be useful for me but actually its just BULL SHIT! These only makes us more tiring and have lesser time to rest and get shit result again and again. So two words for their plan... BULL SHIT !
Tell you what, next time if you guys easily fall sick, please find a responsible partner that will help you collect notes without asking. Unlike mine, who doesn't even take the initiative to take notes for me and she still need people to remind her, what shit is this? But when she was sick, I still need to deliver her notes to her doorstep like a maid?
Labels: fish you initial W



