´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, August 29♥
Woke up early in the morning just wanted to get my rebond done, Baby's Dad drove us to the Salon at Bedok North. Baby waited for me about 5 HOURS! That's gross! As you know, I'm a hyper active person so I won't sit down at a same place for long, so I moved here and there and my face look superb grumpy. =(
But that 5 hours worth my time! The result was beyond my expectation, I love my hair right now! After I'm done, we walked over to Interchange to have our lunch then after all, we took bus home.
This few days, my Dad and Mom kept on reminded me that this Saturday which is today, I need to go home and have dinner with my Brother and family cause my Brother keep on complaining that he had been a long time since he saw me the last time.
My Mon keep on 'threatening' me that my Brother will misunderstood Baby if I still didn't go home for dinner, but the fact is I'm busy with my studies? But end up, actually is they wanted to cheat me? My Brother didn't say anything about it and my Sis-in-law asked me when I wanted to bring Baby home to let my parents see.
HAHAHA, so I told her that they already see until 'sick of him', is just that my Brother&family are hiding in the dark. HOHOHO!
I hated it when people asked me to promise them and I'm trying to keep my promises, whereas they are breaking the promises that they made for me. So why is there a need for me to keep my promise since promises are meant to be broken?
Labels: I'm NUMB I'M NUMBBBBBBBBBBBBBB~



