´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 11♥
Wow, lessons was so tiring from 8am to 5pm. Tomorrow will be the most 'enjoyable' day for me, know what? My lesson will start at 8am and ends at 7pm? Isn't it 'GREAT'? ARGH! I guess sooner or later I'll end up dying of tiredness. =.=!!

Today was about Oral, picture describe. So to wake myself up with some laughter, when my teacher asked me  what I saw in the picture, after I described everything till I got nothing to say; I started talking nonsenses. I
said...
" I saw the little boy on my right hand side is scratching his butt as he seems to be bored over listening umpteen times of his grandmother's story. "

My teacher gave me a lame face and said: About the butt scratching is unnecessary, Carmen.
I said: But he really scratched his butt what?
My teacher *laughs*.


I will never ever provoke my friends. Those I provoked are those idiotic passerby. Friends are not meant to be provoked but to share, I wonder... so means that God gave you friends are for you to provoke and treat them like shit? Oh gosh, somehow I think that your friends are so sympathetic.

Stop being so sensitive like a mimosa.

Labels: