´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, August 4♥
Yesterday did went to School but around 11.30pm, I headed back home. Rested and had my medicine, evening time my temperature gone up again. Oh, both of my classmates who sits beside me fall sick too. Early in the morning, their temperature gone up to 38.5 degree so they got sent home after that. Sigh~

Didn't went over to Baby's house as I'm still not feeling well. So after Baby done with his work, he came over to my house at 10pm plus. Whenever I sick, I'll throw temper on Baby but he will forever be so paitent. =]

Today blues, didn't attend School due to bad headache. Went for a consultation at Polyclinic, after that headed back home and get some rest. Now I'm waiting for Baby to finish his School so that he could bring me out for dinner.

Its been a long time since the last time I ate a proper meal. So now, I should have something which I feel like eating for long. Of course, it must be healthy or else Baby won't let me have it. =X

Yippe~

Labels: