´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, August 26♥
Yesterday met up with MingYuan for study session, planning to watch 'Final Destination 4' together with him and JiaHwei but still discussing when we should go. Cause this show is real hot now, so confirm Cinema gonna be full house, must wait luhs~

Baby gonna bring me to Salon for rebonding this weekend, YAY YAY YAY~ Baby is so so so generous! I LOVE MY BABY! He's always so so so good to me! Of course, I won't treat him badly, but only I didn't mention it here. =]

Okies, nothing much happened today. The only thing special was I left my BAG in School without bringing it home? Cause I lazy to go back School again and collect my bag. HAHAHA! All my friends said they study for so many years, they didn't do such thing like me before.

Anyway, I quite irritated by my Maths Teacher. Know what? He trying to 'threaten' us again by saying that he will call our parents in front of everybody. Nahs~ End up, he didn't again! Seriously, I'm numbed, its nothing to me. Try harder~

Baby met up with me before he went back to School for clock out. Junqi met up with us for awhile too, perhaps this weekend will find one day to meet up again. Cause today was a really very short meet up.

WOW! Now I shall play the games in Baby's Itouch! 
CIAO~

Labels: