´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, September 16♥
Alright, School ended at 11.45pm as we took two papers at one time. Reached Compass, Baby waited foe at there then he accompanied me home to prepare. Mom is still deciding whether wanna buy the same design but different colour as me.
Once reached Baby's house, immediately I fall asleep due to exhaustion. Tomorrow will be another for me to Gaming neither my interest nor hobby but now eventually becomes, somehow I'm waiting for things to set up fast and awaiting for my Olevel to end so I can without any 'burden' in mind and relax myself totally.
Nevertheless, I didn't forget about my studies. Baby and I met up with Mingyuan and Junqi for study session. I studied by myself while Mingyuan was teaching Junqi.
Baby and I went to Library today cause he wanted to borrow some books that related to Computer. So he sat down quietly happily reading his book.
I yearning to change a new phone. I wanna buy a phone something like...
-stylo yet cheap
-lots of functions but must be user friendly
-drop umpteen of times without getting spoil
-more mega pixels yet it won't lag?
-hopefully baby like it too.
So which phone will have all these criteria? I think NOPE? =.=!! That's why I'm still stack with my stupid phone which always auto switch off. ARGH!
I'm hoping to change a phone..
I wanted to change a phone..
I must change a phone..
BADLY !!



