´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, September 23♥
Argh, didn't go anywhere today. Actually supposed to meet up with Crystal but I shifted it to Tomorrow instead as Baby said I'll be exhausted if I go out from Monday till Thursday without taking some rest! So eventually, it becomes Tomorrow and of course, Baby will tag along too.
Went over to Compass as Baby wanted to buy the chocolates for his Mom's Birthday as his Mom craved for long. Bought it, back home and his Mom looked so happy when she saw the chocolates on her bed! ^^
Later might meet some friends, so going out soon.
LOSER! What a COMPLETE LOSER are you, INITIAL 'S" I shall said. I've never seen such a loser before in my life, seriously. HAHAHA!
Anyway, I shall add on with this... Are you SURE you did not blog hopping this few weeks or months? Are you 100% SURE? You, yourself is a NUFFNANG USER and you should know that it will shows who are the ones reading your blog recently in "community new".
"IF" you didn't read my blog recently, why yours will appears in mine then? I admit that I did read yours but started reading mine first? Unlike you, LOSER who don't dare to admit what you did and only knows how to hide.
Please lar, for goodness sake. Lie with a BRAIN PLEASE! HAHAHA! You see! Aren't you making yourself look like a fool or a clown?
You want your partner to be HONEST to you, but you, yourself is a LIAR? What can you expect? You think this World you rules? Please, I seriously thinks that whoever is your life partner is superb pathetic.
Whoever believe in your craps are really RETARDED IDIOTS, they simply just like you without using their brains and just let it rot for years. Its time for you guys to think and don't blindly cover for her without common sense.
No wonder people says, the clever ones must find the cleverer people so you will be at the same level as them. So for the stupid ones, don't need me to elaborate more, I guess you guys will understand. Remain stupid or even more retarded then!
Labels: Liar liar pants on fire~




