´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, September 6♥
Around in the afternoon time, Baby and I went to Compass Long John Sliver for breakfast/lunch. then headed back home to wait for Junqi to come over for study session. We waited till we fall asleep, 3.40pm plus then we woke up, Junqi had waited for an hour plus. ><

After study session, Junqi's Mother asked Baby and I whether we want to join them for 7th Month Dinner since they have so many tables left. So we joined them and this was my very first time attend such event/dinner?

The way they scolded for the prices but those stuff was funny, anwyay was quite enjoyable. Oh yah! while I was studying and eating my snack, there's one cat was trying to 'aim' the food which was on my hand. It trying to jump up when I didn't notice. Luickily, baby told me about that or else my food will be gone~

And it was oily, its not good for animal too. If I'm eating an apple, I don't mind give it all to it? =)

Labels: