´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, September 24♥
Baby stayed over at my house last night, this morning he refused to wake up and its already 12NOON at that moment! Dad bought us breakfast/lunch, then he headed off for his K session. 


After I've prepared, went back to Baby's house as he need to prepare too cause we're going to meet Crystal at Tiong Bahru to catch a movie. We've decided to watch "Accident" since Baby yearning to watch it so much?

Oh yahs, when I was online just now, I asked Junqi whether he want to tag along with us and he agreed. So later on, Junqi will meet up with us and head down to Tiong Bahru together. Shall blog more when I reached home aye? =]

BACK HOME! Took lots of picture through out the day, Crystal kept on saying that Baby and Junqi are damn funny! Seems like none of my friends don't like Baby and they seems to have fun going out together! 


I've never heard before my friends telling me that so-and-so don't like him or don't want him to join us. Instead, Crystal don't mind that I always ask Baby along cause she said atmosphere will be great with him around. ^^


The show was great! The man is superb clever in planning a murder case into a accident. Quite a nice show, but Crystal fall asleep due to exhausted. Rating: 4/5






Baby and I in the train
Me,Baby and Junqi
In the restaurant
Baby kissed me! *shy*






Take 1
Take 2




Baby said our spoon look so long


Crystal snapped it.
Crystal took it too.
Took in the toilet.
Took in the toilet again but with Crystal.

Labels: