´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, September 29♥
LIFE GREAT !!
Though School work stressed me out, but however, I'm still satisfied with my life now! I loves Baby piggyback me around and I still remember once when Baby was piggyback me, Baby's Mom said I look like a bear bear climbing a tree! HAHAHA!
Baby and I has been together for almost reaching 8 months already. We are just like those normal couple, will have some small little tiff. Nevertheless, we don't treat it like a tiff but we are just trying to add some colours into our picture.
A good person will deserve a good partner, so I don't think for my past few years in my life, I did anything bad. So that's why, I met Baby and still counting on. =]
A relationship will be easy to handle only if you do put yourself in your partner's shoes.
Whatever you demand your partner to do, you must confirm you can do it too. Or else it will turn up to be a mess or an argument.
Change yourself, before you wanted other people to change for you. Like what Baby said to me, it will be unfair if you, yourself are doing it and you don't allow others to do so.
God created us imperfectly, because he wanted us to change ourselves. That's why, there are countless of ways, decisions and temptation for us to overcome.
Labels: ABC as easy as 123. I'll forgive you as I sympathize you. CHEER UP life still goes on =]



