´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 21♥
Reached Bugis at 1.20pm, which we supposed to meet at 1pm sharp. So is it mean that I'm late? NOOOOOO! Cause someone came later than ME! Who is the one? CRYSTAL LIM! HAHAHA, no lar she was late due to traffic jam so can't be blamed.
It means I shall put the blame on TRAFFIC! !#)*$%!#($*%^!
Once she reached, we went to settle our lunch first. We had fish&chip for lunch which was so bloody delicious till I can't finish it. You all must be thinking that my "so bloody delicious" is saying that its not nice, but the fact is I'm too full to finish it! *laughing*
Then we shopped at Bugis Street and I bought two shorts and some cosmetics; Crystal bought a skirt for herself. After walking for several hours till we had no place to go already, we bus-ed down to Vivo City.
Sat down at one chilling place and had a chat about her personal stuff. Evening time, I asked Baby to come over to Vivo to see whether got the Sandals he want and fetch me too.
Anyway, bumped onto lots of friends today, see! How small is Singapore but a comfort zone!
*laughing like mad* Trying to cover her own tail but covered the wrong one. Funny or not?













