´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, September 8♥
Reached School at 11.30pm for the Social Studies Enrichment. Finished at 1.30pm, wow! I thought it will be until 2pm plus, out of my estimation!

Actually I wanted to book the tickets of Final Destination in advance to surprise Baby but in the end, he knew about it. So no more surprise. ='( 

Nevertheless, he still feel contented about it. Nowadays, I've a feeling that Baby is craving over Oreo Cheesecake so I intend to made one for him, so its my turn to treat him back now.*smiled*

Later on, we will be head off to The Cathay for our favorite movie, 'The Final Destination 3D'. Hearing from lots of people that this will be the last movie for 'Final Destination'. *sighs* Such a nice movie~

Nowadays, I don't know what happened to me, I'm getting more and more agitated over small little matters, kept having an adverse attitude towards Baby. 

However, Baby never treated me like how I do. He will always being so forbearance and understanding. Perhaps, the feeling of anxiety has subjugated my mind. Hopefully, I'll try to defeat it, before Baby suffer even more. Baby is the best boyfriend I ever had!








AFTER WATCHING 'THE FINAL DESTINATION 3D'


Just came back home after movie, its superb NICE SHOW I SWEAR! I superb satisfied with their 3D effect, it really does impressed me and Baby unlike 'Ice Age 3'. However, the storyline was not as good as the previous movies. 

But I STILL LOVE IT! The only thing which was quite disturbance was the 3D spect which is too loose for Baby and me. Throughout the show, things that I did was push my spect back when it starts sliding down and keep on moving back when comes to exciting parts.

Why? Cause everything are 'flying' out from the screen! SUPERB NICE, TRUST ME!
You won't regret watching it! *thumps up*

Labels: