´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, September 18♥
School not bad except for ONE!  Today after prelim, there was practical for me so I stayed back till 1.20pm and Joshua & co. waited for me almost an hour plus! I thought they had already went home but end up, they surprised me with their patience!


Another one which I said was bad, I was late for School today so my ez-link got confiscated. Usually School will want us to stay back for 2 hours before we can get our ez-link back BUT end up there's one Pubor who said that I need to wait till 4.30?! WTF?!?!


I'm damn pissed off by her, anywhere everything solved. HIAK HIAK HIAK!



*different story from above*

Sometimes, people just don't have their originality? Know what, just like a mimic who likes to imitate people's blog post? Why? Nowadays so lifeless is it? Or nothing interesting for you to post on blog? That's why wanna imitates others and make your blog look interesting?


Oh~ Such a pity whore, =] GET A LIFE MAN! Its time to find back your originality rather than copy alright? Anyway, all my friends that are having holidays are enjoying their holidays MEANINGFULLY. 


I'm not pinpointing at anyone, there are just too many human beings who had changed to this horrible state (my own point of view) staying alive in this world. Please do not flame about my post.


On the brighter side, my blog must be very interesting that's why people wanted to follow right? HAHAHA! I'm the leader man! Perhaps, only for those copy-whores. Not copy-cats but copy-whores.

Labels: