´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 14♥
School resumed, went back for my maths prelim paper. Paper ended at 10am, met up with Baby at Compass Mac as I wanted to have Big Breakfast for breakfast. After breakfast, headed over to Baby's house to take a nap.

Baby said if I did studied hard for my prelims, once I finished my prelim exam, he will bring me to fish &co. for dinner. Yippee! But I feel like going for singing session, its been a long time since the last time I went. Though study for exams is my first priority, nevertheless I'll still make up some time for singing session.

Its time for revision now! Though its a last minute study, its still better than nothing. As I said before, I'm hyper active person, I can't sit down for a long period. So I trying my very best to overcome my hyper-ness. HAHAHA!
Hopefully after the rain, there will be a rainbow. =]

Good bye folks!
For those who are having holiday, play hard.
For those who are dealing with exam, study hard then.

Labels: