´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, September 9♥
Stayed over at Baby's house last night. This time round, Baby don't need to rush back and accompany me during afternoon time cause Baby's Mom gave Baby an extra pair of house keys for me to use it. Hehes, so I can go home whenever I wanted to.
Nowadays, Baby look very tired as he's trying to finish his report on time which Friday is the deadline. Though he is very stress over his project, whenever he look at me, he will give me his brightest smile. To encourage him even more, I'll try to stay out late with him by talking to him to prevent him from dozing off and study at the same time with him too.
He's my only strength that can push me further and encouragement.
I don't know why I seems like having shorten memory nowadays. Cause I can eventually forget to turn off the tap before I go out? Don't you think its 'amazing'? As mostly people would heard the flowing of the water but I DIDN'T! ZzzZzz...
Shall upload my photos soon, before it turns into mountains of it. Labels: Love Baby



