´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, September 20♥
This morning Baby made breakfast for me! Its damn delicious! Don't feel like going anywhere today, so I online msn for awhile and had a chat with friends.
Crystal, who is my good friend, its been a long time since the last time I went out with her. So I asked her about when wanna meet up, actually she wanted it today but it was too last minute so I shifted it to Tomorrow instead. So FINALLY, tomorrow I can go out for a shopping with her!
Mommy said that she will sponsored me for tomorrow since I finally wanna go shopping already. I'm so lucky to have such a LOVABLE MOMMY who loves me so much! I'll show my love in action to her rather than using words. =]
Oh yahs! Later on about 7pm plus, Baby and I will be meeting up with Junqi and perhaps others will tag along but I'm not sure. Junqi seems to be quite sad, but I don't know what's the story behind.
*laughing* Shoot arrows without a target board. Find a better target board so that your arrows will be effective enough. =] To be frank, I don't feel anything except that I felt I'm the trend that leads you mimics on.
Labels: Yippee Yippee Yippee~



