´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, September 7♥
Today Baby went home from my house at 7am and headed off to School. 9am plus he came back said that my file was with him cause yesterday he forgot to take my file for me. So he came back just to return me my file.
My Mommy know about that so she said to me... "You arhs, every time causes trouble for people, later he don't want you then you will know." HAHAHA! I'm not afraid of that at all, as I know he will never ever leave me, unless I don't want him which I won't. =]
Went over to Baby's Campus and look for Baby, to take a look on his project. Then Baby's Dad came over to fetch us at 6pm. Later on going to meet Junqi for study session. WOOOOOOTS~
Guys, let me show you the picture of the cat whom I talking about yesterday. The naughtiest cat I ever seen! However, it look cute and of course naughty. ><




