´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, September 15♥
Today ended School at 10.40am, trying to rush back to SengKang to meet up with Baby and Mingyuan for breakfast as Long John's breakfast ended at 11am sharp. So by around 11.10am, I reached Compass, so Baby thought I came back by rocket? HAHAHA

Their breakfast for the day was delicious and I love their grill chicken! Perhaps when you all free on Tuesday morning, can have a try on that. Only Tuesday, for the rest of the day I'm not sure! ^^

Mugging for my Chem prelim but holy mama I've forgot about my Social Studies! So that means I didn't even study a single thing for my Social Studies, the only thing that I did revised for was my Chemistry! Holy papa, when my Social Studies result is back, I gonna face the music very soon.

Okay, tell you what. I'm kinda addicted to this particular game, "Plants Vs Zombies". Whenever I'm free, I'll play. It won't affect my studies anyway, as sooner or later I'm sure I will get sick of it. HOHOHO!

Labels: