´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, September 5♥
Today went back to School for extra lesson, my teacher from 9am dragged till 12plus. Throughout the lesson, he was just talking craps like nobody's business and he still got the guts to say that "Wow, I love Saturday coming back cause I can talk craps for the whole lesson." I was like duhs? At home nobody chat with you or what?
Anyway, Afternoon time met up with Junqi and all of us headed off to E-Hub for Sakura Buffet. Not that bad, but the variety was quite little. Perhaps I still prefer another buffet which I went before compared to Sakura?
After all, we were so bloated till we can't walk far. Slacked for awhile then all of us home sweet home. Actually Desmond wanted to join us but he informed us in a wrong timing cause we already at there. Nevermind, there will still be another chance aye?
OH! I was watching one of the variety shows, it was talking about girls after removing mark-ups have a huge different when they apply make-ups on them! But seriously! Damn huge different!
I know its normal to have a different with and without make-ups but it like they shown the girls with make-ups in photo and without make-up in real life, its like two different people man! Shock me to death!









