´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, September 4♥
Well after School met up with Chiyan, Teck Huan, Teck Wee and Peanut for a few puff. Headed back home together with those guys, on the bus we have lots of laughter and craps man.
Bathed once I reached home, doing my own work before I took a nap. I overslept today!! Cause I supposed to meet Baby once he came back from Campus as we are meeting his friends for dinner. Luckily, I woke up slightly a little late. =(
Baby's Dad drove us to Chomp Chomp, we had BBQ Sotong, stingray and Kangkong for dinner! It really taste delicious but unfortunately I order my favorite Lala which makes me feel quite sad about it because I've been craved for a long time! But today's dinner was Baby's treat! Yum Yum~
Went back home and get my Uniform for Tomorrow's lesson and head off to Baby's house.
Happy Baby and Happy me. >< Labels: SOTONG LALA MY FAVORITE DISH~



