´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, September 25♥
Went back to School for the last prelim paper which is MCQ. After paper ended at 9am, suddenly teachers told us that we need to stay back for Poly Talk which they didn't even inform us earlier on.
So many of us were super reluctant to turn up for the Poly Talk, its like we had already listen for thousands of times! Especially me, I'm the most reluctant ones, I'm trying my very best to skip away the session but end up, I failed.
So I had to obey it, like wth? I almost fall asleep in the hall, anyway I saw SOME already slept! HAHAHA! Finished at 12noon, Baby came over to fetch me back home from School.
Later on, gonna meet up with Junqi aye? So bye folks, I gonna go and prepare now as I'm meeting him at 11.30pm and now its 10.50pm!



