´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, September 17♥
Yesterday Baby and I went to Compass Swensen to get their Ice-cream Mooncakes, its damn delicious! Its SUPERB! I loves their snow skin! This morning we ate their Hazelnut latte mooncake, after that I was discussing with Baby whether we can try to made our own?
So I decided to made my own Ice-cream mooncake! HOHOHO! I already know how to made it, so when I'm free, I'll ask Baby to made it with me! Hopefully, it will taste fantastic!
I found out that, whenever I loves to eat some particular food. I will try to made my own? Just like the Oreo Cheesecake, when Baby and I were craving over it, I made one for Baby. Its more healthier than outside food.
Though, compared to others, of course outside food will taste better than mine. However, its the loves that counts. =]
Baby wanted to eat KFC so Baby's Mom bought KFC for our lunch.
So I asked Baby : You asked your Mom to change to cheese fries arhs? *as in whipped potato change to cheese fries*
Baby replied : Yahs, later once my Mom reached home, you'll see her in cheese fries suit.
Labels: Ice-cream mooncake my LOVES~



