´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSunday, September 13♥
Yesterday night I'm having insomnia due to too much coffee and tea. Though my mind keeps telling me that I'm tired, I need some test but my eyes just couldn't shut. So I online msn to chat with friends then I chatted with Tiff over phone till 5am this morning.
Woke up at 2.30pm, Baby's Mom bought us lunch. After lunch, I started to revise for my prelim. Baby encouraged me every now and then to bush up my confident. Also, Baby bought me Pie Kia's pies and bean curd which I craved for a long time.
I have been craving for Carrot Cakes too but the nicest Carrot Cake Store at Kovan Wet market will close before 1.30pm. Of course, Tomorrow I'll having lesson till 1.3pm, but Baby said he will tabao it for me. HOHOHO! He's such a lovable boy I ever had!
Alright, I shall not waste my time here. I need to go for mugging!
Bye folks!



