´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, September 3♥
Yesterday was alright but the only thing was Baby went over to Malaysia to attend his Cousin's funeral. But Junqi agree to accompany me, he almost miss his last bus man! 
Baby reached Singapore at about 1am plus, waited till I'm feeling superb exhausted till almost I'm going to doze off. However, I didn't cause I know no matter what time he came back, I will still wait for him to be back. =]

Today was great! Having Practical for Prelim, I think I did better than my previous practical test? I'm feeling so sleepy but I still went over to Baby's campus and look for him. Baby said he's bringing me to Swensen later on for ice-cream! YAY YAY YAY~ !!

He said that today I seems to be very happy, so every time when he see me happy he will have the feeling too. He always wanted to give me some little surprises. SWENSEN ICE-CREAM HERE I COME~ !!

I'M SO GOING TO SWENSENNNNNNNNNNNNN~ ><