´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, October 9♥
 Fish & co. with clique! Happy day ever after so long.


I was late for School today, luckily my Dad woke me up or else I guess I'll sleep even more. Had my Maths exam today, compared to past few papers. This paper consider an understandable paper to me, means I can do it! 


After School, headed back home to bathed and revise while awaiting for Baby to come back as MingYuan and him went for a hair cut at Hougang. 


Baby reached at almost 5pm, so me, Junqi and Baby went to Plaza Sing and meet up with Crystal. Wooohooo! FISH & CO. for dinner! Super nice man, damn delicious! Baby treated me calamaris and of course my fish&chip.


Baby and friends had lots of fun and laughter while during dinner time. After dinner, we went to walk around at Orchard area. I still didn't found the sandal that I wanted for long. How sad~


Happy me = Happy Baby.
The end ><

Labels: