´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, October 8♥
Didn't attend School today as my headache is getting worst and worst. Stress is starting to conquer my brain!
Okay, even though I didn't attend School, I still have to carry on with my studies like there's no Tomorrow. This is my life, I can't change my life unless my parents are mad rich and won't bankrupt type. But for goodness sake, I don't have this kind of privilege.
So what can I say, SUEY! This World is created with unfairness. So who can we blame? Nobody, of course we can't blame our God for creating us this way, at least we better than people in Africa.
What can we do? Ranting and ranting and ranting like nobody's bloody business. So once again, fcuk this World.
What can we do? Ranting and ranting and ranting like nobody's bloody business. So once again, fcuk this World.
This World didn't owe me anything, but I owe myself. Cause I didn't choose to die early but I chose to continue living, so I owe myself for letting me suffer in this World. I should apologize to my body and my soul.
I will never ever drink bubble tea again for my sake. Not the bubble tea's fault nor people's fault, I just don't wanna bloody drink it.
I hate people who loves to challenge and competing with each other. Because is THEM who makes us study like mad to get a bloody Cert.
Example:
Mr. A got an Olevel Cert, so Mr. B felt that he had lose. So Mr. B go for studies and he got an Uni Cert. then Mr. A felt unhappy that he had lose. So Mr. A went to study even further than Mr.A and got himself a PHD cert. and blah blah blah...
So you know what I mean?Labels: Everything is going in a circle.



