´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, October 20♥
Finished School at almost 2pm, went back home to prepare and headed off to Mingyuan's Campus with Baby. Had dinner together at Mac, I must say that their Mac is super cheap! Cheaper than outside seriously.
His campus quite good, perhaps I'll choose TP or NYP as my choice for poly. =]
Oh ya, while Baby was playing his War-Craft I had some flashback about my childhood time. I still remembered, there was once Ronald MacDonald came to my Primary School to perform.
So he started singing these...
Head, shoulders, knees and toes,
knees and toes.
Head, shoulders, knees and toes,
knees and toes.
Eyes and ears and mouth and nose.
Head, shoulders, knees and toes,
knees and toes.
That time as you know, kids are naive. So I started to ask friend whom beside me...
Me: ERH?! I thought Ronald MacDonald sell Burgers one? Why he change to sell Head and Shoulders? *shampoo brand*
Friend: NO LAR! He still selling Burgers, he never change job lar.
At that moment, even my friend explained to me but still, while they were singing and dancing, I'm still thinking of him promoting shampoo brand that's why he singing this song to us!
Labels: What a silly childhood I had.



