´¯`·.¸¸.ஐFriday, October 16♥
Folks, you all still remember the incident I said on Wednesday?

The police had investigated, they only managed to find some clues but sad to say that its not the main point of why the boy, Daniel wanted to committed suicide.

The classmates of his said, on that day Daniel told them that he wanted to buy eggs to hit his head as he wanted to die. When he went to 7-11 nearby his School and he asked the cashier whether they sell any eggs over there. 

So the cashier found it weird so he/she asked Daniel, why he wants to buy eggs. Daniel lied to him/her said that his Mom asked him to buy it. But the cashier still found it weird, so he/she continued to ask...

Then Daniel started to speak weirdly, said that he wanted to commit suicide and he don't want to live anymore.


After that, he went to block 241 and took lift to 16th floor, he put down his bag and colour pencils, then he just jumped down from there.

Its not because of his result, indeed all the while he scored very well. That's why the police have no idea why he wanted to do so.

Okay, seriously IF I'm the Cashier, IF someone told me something that is adversely like he/she don't want to live anymore. I'll just stop him/her and call his parents if he/she is young or I'll report to the police.

Its like you have just missed a chance to save a person's life if you don't do that? Its a young life who may have a bright future? Its such a WASTE!

I bet that the cashier will be guilty for his/her whole life for missing a chance in saving a life...Just a call, might changed the story.

Labels: