´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, October 31♥
HAPPY HALLOWEEN ! *boo~*
Went to Baby's class gathering with Mingyuan and of course with Baby too. Reached Seragoon at 5pm plus, due to heavily rain, we were stuck at the bust stop! Damn!
We can't Bbq at all as I've said earlier, it's raining cats and dogs. So all of us ate at Huixian's house. After eaten, three of us went down with YiHong to find a place and chill.
YiHong is super HUMOROUS! He told us things that happened in Camp, mad funny! Can you imagine? Even he told us ghost story, we were also laughing like mad? Damn hilarious!
I had never seen a man who is so humorous before, perhaps no matter who met him or even if its a person who have never laugh before, once met him will confirm break into laughter for sure.
I'm so exhausted, Baby is helping me drying my hair now. =]
Sweet loves <3Labels: Super humorous ever.



