´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, October 24♥
HAPPY 21TH BIRTHDAY TO JASMINE!!

Study, study and study... Woke up at 11am just for my Olevel revision, how I wish God can create 48hours per day rather than 24hours per day. Then, time will be enough for me. =]


Headed over to Baby's house as some of my books are with Baby. Around dinner time, Baby came home with me to have dinner with my family.


Oh ya, yesterday my Bro was like a mad man. he came out of his room and he saw me sitting on the sofa then he started screaming and jumping like a mad man and said... " Ohhhhh!! I finally saw you, yay yay YAYYYY !!"


Don't you think he's crazy enough to do that at his middle 20s? Like wth? The way he reacted like as if I had disappear for million years.\


Okay, after dinner, Baby and I went off to Jasmine's Birthday Party. Not staying for long, till 10pm plus straight away after cake session. Baby's Dad fetched us off as later on, we meeting our clique for chill.

Labels: