´¯`·.¸¸.ஐWednesday, October 14♥
Indeed life is as weak as a piece of glass. You can't predict what will happen next. Life is writing in PEN and not pencil that you can erase and rewrite it again. Once you walked the wrong step, you will never ever have the chance to turn back. Think before you wanna make any moves.


While I was walking back home after School, I saw this incident...


A little boy commited suicide by jumping down from a block at my house nearby, he was just a Primary Five kid. He lied down on the floor without a single move, after that he was covered by a tent from the police. I guess most of his bones had been broken, as his boody was so jelly.


I whether is he under a huge pressure? Or is he accidently fell off? Maybe his parents gave him a lot of stress in his studies and he was afraid of failing, so he chose this path.


Freakly speaking, when I was young, I had think of commit suicide not because of my parents but I scared of being scolded. But after I told my parents about my thinking, they encouraged me that's why I'm still ALIVE.

People whose not afraid of failing, is a WINNER in life. Dream as if you're living forever, live as if you'll die Tomorrow. Life is already very short, so people don't shorten it ANYMORE!


Things change and friends leave, but life doesn't stop for ANYBODY. There comes a point in your life when you realise who matters, who never did. Who won't anymore and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason they didn't make it to your future.

Labels: