´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, October 29♥
A Joke For The Day...
There's no paper for me, therefore I don't need to attend School today. This doesn't mean I can slack and do nothing for my upcoming papers alright? What is in my mind recently was study, study and study nothing else.
Perhaps, nowadays life must be extremely boring? Or else, why there are so many creatures yearning for attention?
Screw them up with perfect English? Why should I seriously? Do they own me? Do I owe them a living? The answer is... NOOOO!
If I successfully screwed them upside down, do I earn anything? Will they give me a trophy or cash that can survive me till the end of my life? Or will they give me an 'Olevel' certificate with all A1s?
If I successfully screwed them upside down, do I earn anything? Will they give me a trophy or cash that can survive me till the end of my life? Or will they give me an 'Olevel' certificate with all A1s?
No right? So why should I? Isn't it ridiculous to argue with someone who don't even dare to reveal his/her identity? No point seriously, there's don't need a need to do so.
Anyway, the most useless person I think its you. Cause the only thing you know its to hide behind the screen and thinks that you are a pro, what else you know?
Labels: You know NOTHING



