´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, October 15♥
Today received my mock exam paper, had a slight improvement but still, I'm
not satisfied with my result. I'm feeling depressed as I didn't hit my target. Perhaps, I shall forsake and forgive myself for the careless mistakes I have made to carry on...
As a human on Earth, we have many turning points in our life. For examples, studies, careers, friends and so on. If you want to survive in Singapore, you have to put in extra effort than others. It's super hard to earn a living in Singapore.
Many of my friends are born in a rich family, they always buy expensive goods. But for me, I prefer cheapest, nice and style. People might says "Eeerrr, so cheapskate" or whatever, but as I know, my parents are suffering outside just a earn a few hundreds or thousands.
I'm not saying my friends told me that, but just to let you guys know save money if you can. branded goods are just goods with a brand on it and it's not up to the quality. Some times, I might be jealous and blaming why I don't have such a good life?
But once again, learn to be appreciate for what you have and not blaming for what you don't have.
For friends and studies, you may be suffering at your turning point. But hey, think on the bright side! Life is not just surrounded with sadness.
Without happiness, how would you differentiate between sad and happy? Think about it and you will change your thinking. =]
Labels: forgive and move on., Forsake



