´¯`·.¸¸.ஐSaturday, October 10♥
Sighs, how many days left for me to survive through after I've spent so many years in my education? 12 MORE DAYS! Not your eyes nor your screen, YES! I'm not kidding but only left 12 days. Like wth? Time flies like nobody business.
Baby's Dad bought us durians as he promised that he will buy it few days ago. Hehes, but due to headache, I only ate four of them. Like, how wasted. Met up with friends at night as usual, till 3am then home sweet home.
I'm bloody lack of sleep, I wonder why human need to sleep once a day? Why can't God created us to sleep once a week? Argh, when lack of sleep is a super bad mood day. And will getting super frustrated over small little thing, seriously.
Photos? Perhaps I'll update Tomorrow, damn busy with everything nowadays. Can't blame. ><
Labels: Next... I will wanna taste of oysters~ Craving craving~



