´¯`·.¸¸.ஐThursday, October 1♥
Sighs... Didn't attend School today due to slight fever, I guess it was because of the weather nowadays. I'm fcuking stressful, I wonder what should I do to distress myself? find a Psychologist for a consultation? I guess so... 


Apart of this, I have been struggling and struggling trying very hard to achieve a good result. However, I failed. High expectation makes you fell deeper into an invisible dark hole.


I had a very bad nightmare yesterday, nightmares are haunting me now and then. This shows me how stress I am! I had never been so stressful before, not even once. Worst come to worst, I think I'll collapse one day. 


I seriously suffered from exam phobia, when I comes to examinations, my mind will gone blank and I can't perform like how I usually perform in class. 


When this continue on and on and on... I will definitely died in its hands. DEFINITELY!

Labels: