´¯`·.¸¸.ஐMonday, October 19♥
 HAPPY 8TH MONTHSARY! 


Sighs... I'm so frustrated in my studies, I wonder if I could really cope well for my exam? I'm so so stressed up.

Today went out to meet my Junior as she need to pass me once of her textbook which can helps me in my Social Studies examination. So had my lunch with her at Subway, its taste superb! My favorite!

Went home studied awhile more, evening time meet up with Des & co. but only for awhile.

Today I watched one variety show which I think what they said is right.

In a relationship...

男人是占有欲的爱
女人是包容的爱

So if guys do anything wrong girls will forgive but of course they will hardly forget that incident. But for guys, if their girlfriend did anything wrong, they WON'T accept them back as a girlfriend.

Life is forever unfair, so people don't need to try to change it, its useless. =]

Really have to thanks many of my friends who gave me tips and helped me in my O's, this teaches me what are friends for. If they are your friends, obviously they will help.

Labels: