´¯`·.¸¸.ஐTuesday, October 13♥
Yes! FINALLY I have a little time to spare for my lovely blog aye? Lately, I've been very busy over with my studies, as you know, my examination is just round the coner. So sorry folks, for the late update man!

I'm slowly back on track in my studies, all thanks to baby's help! How lucky I am to have Baby around to help me in these and that, or else I don't know what happen to me? Perhaps, I might just give up on my studies and absent for School till I take my Olevel?

Baby is my SUPER HERO!
Whenever I need him, he will be there.
When I'm tred, he will let me rest at his shoulder.
When I'm sad, he will open is arms.
When I'm happy = happy baby.
When I'm throw temper, he will never failed to get scolded by me for nothing.

Isn't he's a Super Hero? Its hard to find a Boyfriend like this who never fail to make you happy even its impossible to him and you can put your 100% trust on him as he will forever be faithful to you.

When a guy is very worry of you even its just a small little matter, I guess he really do treassure you alot.
Instead of Super Hero, perhaps is a great man on Earth. =]

Labels: